- What is one thing you wish you could change about your family?
The idea of little Lisa.
- What is your motto?
“You can’t live a positive life in a negative mind”
- How do you feel growing older?
Hope I age like fine wine.
- When do you feel happiest?
When I’m traveling or trying something new.
- If you could, what’s the one thing you would change about your past?
Not going to therapy earlier in my life.
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
Create a new life of pure happiness.
- If you could go back, what would you like to change about your education?
- What career advice would you give your 16-year-old self?
Go for it every time, you’ll regret not doing.
- Where would you most like to live? (Why aren’t you there already?)
Rome, I don’t know the language and I’m not done with the US.
- If you could solve one big world problem what would that be?
Money, it makes the world go the wrong way.
- What is something not many people understand about you?
My happiness means more than anything.
- Describe what you love the most about your parents?
How hard they loved.
- Describe something you’re grateful that you learned from your parents?
Great work ethic.
- What’s something you’ve let go that once meant the world to you?
Buying a home for family.
- What don’t you have enough time to do?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
My big heart, it breaks so easily.
- What lessons did you learn this past year – how have you grown and improved?
You can’t go home, you never belonged there.
- What comforts you on a bad day?
Wine, chocolate covered popcorn, sour jelly belly and nice cozy blanket.
- Something you fear might change you?
Husband and kids.
- What is your favorite smell/scents?
- Who can you be yourself around?
- Who do you sometimes compare yourself to?
- Have you ever cried bring a movie?
Every time I watch Steel Magnolias and The Way.
- What do you love to do for “me time?”
- What do you have a love/hate relationship with?
- What is your favorite way to spend a Sunday?
- What are you too hard on yourself about?
Making the right decisions for my future.
- Have you ever asked yourself why you don’t do the things you know you should be doing?
- What are most people afraid of that doesn’t scare you?
Moving to places that I know no one.
- What lesson to this day have you still not learned?
You can do anything, but you can’t do everything.
- What moment from your life would you love to live over and over?
- Where is your home away from home?
- Who inspire you the most?
- If you have one year left to live, what would you do?
Complete my life/bucket list
- Who is Lisa?
Love & Culture
“Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.” – Matt Cameron