In 2014 I made a big decision to change my life. I didn’t like my health so I dieted. I went from 164 to 135 in just a couple of months. Last year I had a series of depressing events that made me gain 10 pounds back. At the beginning of this year I went right back on my diet. I wouldn’t let myself slip back into my old weight or even worse. A lot of my friends and coworkers always asked me what’s my diet plan because I lose weight so quickly? Is it hard? I tell them it depends on the person but I think it simple.
- Cut out heavy carbs. No bread, no pasta, no rice, and no potatoes.
- Make your own meals. You can’t know how healthy or unhealthy something is if you didn’t make yourself. Side note: It saved me money too.
- Always eat more vegetables then your protein.
- Create a workout routine that works for you. A workout that you could spread out through the week. Don’t 3-4 hours intents workout. You’ll wind up not working out for another month because that workout killed you.
- Last but not least the most important thing give yourself a cheat day. Once a week don’t working out and have 1 meal/item that is totally off the diet. If you go straight through without treating yourself once in a while you’ll wind up binging. Gaining more weight then you lost.
P.S. My workout routine 6 days a week.
45 minutes of Run, Jog and/or walk with
30 minutes of abs, arms and leg workouts
15 minutes of meditation
“Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right!” – Henry Ford